Relations The Entity Û The Geographical Unit
Between The DXCC Entity and The Geographical Units occur following kinds of relations:
1. The Entity = The Geographical Unit:
2. The Entity = the part of The Geographical Unit (but not the political or administrative part):
3. The Entity Þ The Geographical Unit is not assigned:
4. The Entity = the dependent administrative unit or the dependency:
In this service such kind of the dependency became definite as the 1‑level dependence, and for the relation the dependency Û the main territory on adopted qualifications the province Û the metropolis. Formal and legal relationships in every case are different, and using qualifications reflect only the dependency relationship between these territories.
5. The Entity = the subordinate administrative unit or the dependency of the lower rung:
In this service such kind of the dependency became definite as the 2‑level dependence, and for the relation the dependency Û the province on adopted qualifications The Entity Û the province. Formal and legal relationships in every case are different, and using qualifications reflect only the dependency relationship between these territories.
6. The mixed status - The Entity is subject the metropolis but is administered from the province:
7. The Entity = 2 or more Geographical Units:
8. The Geographical Unit does not exist as The Entity but its create series of Entities:
9. The Geographical Unit and The Entity are identical but they have different names:
10.The Entity is not The Geographical Unit nor political and one distinguishes itself only with the special status of administering (Entities formed according to criteria before 1998):
11. Entities appended according to the point 3 Rules DXCC (Special Areas):
These divergences cause that the state which possesses on its own territory above 1 Entity, is not consequently same object as The Entity with such name!!! Thus The Geographical Unit France is not equivalent The Entity France, however contains The Entity France - but also Corsica, French Polynesia, New Caledonia and more Entities for whom France is a metropolis (all territories which are creating the Republic of France).